COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards for Golf Course Operations
As of Monday, April 13, Desert Hawk Golf Course will resume operation provided the following health and safety standards are maintained:
- Tee times can be made online or by telephone, and payments will be taken at the Starter Shack via drive-up.
- Pro shop shall remain closed.
- Tee times will be a minimum of 15 minutes apart.
- Group size shall be no larger than 4 players.
- Players shall arrive no more than 15 minutes before their scheduled tee time.
- Only one person allowed per golf cart unless riders are members of the same household.
- Carts will be disinfected following each use.
- Social distance of 10 feet must be maintained at all times between players who are not members of the same household.
- Driving ranges and practice greens shall remain closed.
- Food and drink may be consumed on the course during play but is not allowed in club houses or patio areas.
- Golf course food concessions shall be take-out only.
- No drinking water shall be provided on the course. Beverage carts will not be in use.
- No rakes will be in bunkers.
- Flags shall remain in the cup.
- No groups or private lessons shall be allowed.
- Upon finishing your round, players must leave the course.
- No tournaments will be held at this time.
Until restrictions are lifted, we will be charging $15 per cart unless riding double with a member of the same household.
*We have aerified all fairways and greens and it will be around April 23 before the greens are looking great again.
We will practice these health and safety standards for the next two weeks and update when more information is available from Pueblo County and the Pueblo Department of Public Health & Environment.